Friday, July 15, 2005

New Directions


Ok, so the whole blog thing has hit the proverbial "fork in the road". After reviewing Cari's needs- (volumes of links to other blogs, a desire to have her own "look and feel" and just because we can)-we will be featuring 2 seperate blogs. His and Hers if you will.
Cari is in the process of trying to name her blog, so this could take some time, as these kind of decisions do not come easy to her. We're bringing in a branding expert of sorts (me) to help her identify her key strengths in an effort to help define her blog. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated from our audience of 3 (anybody, anybody there? ANYBODY???)

What will my online journal look like? Not too sure. Definitely not going to be some mindless (ok, after these posts), self important, attempt to be "different". Most likely just a place to document my days, any trips or adventures I may have taken (like my recent bike ride on Hwy 1 from SF to Santa Barbara), maybe some music I have been listening to, bikes I am riding and general venting.

Nuff said...

4 comments:

mooTi22 said...

This site is fresh! Looking forward to the triplog down hwy1.

mooTi22 said...

Still waiting for another wonderful post!

Anonymous said...

I would say "Clogg"

Anonymous said...

Yea...where are the photo from your trip Prosser!!!