Monday, April 07, 2008

Busy, Busy...

So the focus on hanging with Jake-mo and riding more is really helping me keep my self together. The focus toward being positive and the future is making it a lot more bearable when it comes to the present issues at hand.

That being said, I will try to post about the recent adventures which include; building gnome homes, Grasshopper #3, Boggs 8 Hour race, Reptile club and more as soon as I can.

In the interest of preserving and posting images, you can head over to my Flickr page and see a bunch of photos from past couple of weeks...

The next 30-60 days are going to be the most radically different and challenging to date, bear with me if posts slow down for a bit...
...on the positive side, there's some more sally hunting to be done with Jake-mo, planning a hike for reptile club, Stonebridge yearbook and play area work, maybe Sea Beaver with Jake-mo to go check out the "scene" and to see Steve working at the Giant booth, possibly a trip to Reddin' for Lemurian, more Grassshoppers, Wednesday night rides, frisbee golf, getting the drawing for my Retrotec done (fingers crossed) and a ton of work to be done for SSWC08...like I said, staying busy is key right now. So that's what I will do.

1 comment:

Steve said...

It was great seeing you and catching up a little. Great race venue! Hope you can make it for Lemurian.