Sunday, May 03, 2009

Spider crack


Spider crack
Originally uploaded by babageik




Sweet!
Went for a ride in Skyline Thursday with Curtis, Andrew and Leslie-scout out course for Eagle's Race in June. HIt trails I hadn't been on in a long time-primarily upper Skyline...having a great time, rocking the Intense Spider and all. Funny I even got really far up the rock steps on back side of lake, didn't rip my new kit like Curtis (sorry brother) and got no poison oak...

What did I get?

Bummer news. I was fixing a flat tire when Curtis starts staring at my bike. I ask-"What?, Did I put tire on wrong or something?"

"Nope. That looks fine. I just wanted to tell you your frame is cracked."

"What????"—No way, it's probably just dirt.

"No, it's cracked"

Dizzamn!

I never break anything on my bike, save a few small bits, but not frames. Total bummer. Intense has a 2 year warranty and my bike is 5 years old. I'll try some angles I have-but no guarantees. Thankfully I am chock full of extra money right now (not)...

Well at least I have a sweet singlespeed...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

time for you to borrow TEAM BARRACUDA!

Anonymous said...

wheel relative all product quality is a best .wheel auto parts you can get easy and we provide best shipping process .
Car Wheel