Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Cut yer hair and get a job...

So Jake's preschool teacher not only offers schooling, education and care for our son—she has recently been offering grooming advice.

Yesterday Cari said Teacher ______ said we should give Jake a haircut, cause, you know, it's getting hot.

I don't know how to feel about this one. Being folically challenged, I want my son to hold onto his hair like Sampson. I lost mine so early in life, he should have the opportunity to know what it feels like to have the wind blowing through his hair. Plus, he likes his hair the way it is (he just doesn't like washing it).

It's not like Jake looks like these guys...does he?


Jake: I like snakes, lizards and dirt. I look like a freerider...

Feral Kid: I can throw a knife boomerang like nobody's business


Me Chaka...dinosaur bad.

2 comments:

Steve said...

Wow, I didn't know school teachers offered that type of advice.

Maybe you could help Jake's school teacher out with how she dresses. Possibly drop a hint and ask if she's ever seen that "Hot for the Teacher? video on MTV.

The Fun Park said...

I think you should have Jake wear a fake earring and a Def Leopard sleeveless shirt to school and see what happens.