Friday, June 29, 2007

New Want

No it's not the iPhone...
I must be too close to the mission hipsters, but I have been seeing (in print) one of the coolest road bikes that I would love to get...a new Schwinn of all bikes!

Now I'm not in so deep in that I have to get a lip piercing, pay $10 for a PBR, wear a white belt, and have a top tube pad...it's just that I see this bike and I am transported back to 1982 to our local Schwinn Bike shop (when they had such things that weren't next to the tennis rackets at Target)...and the road bikes I would lust after.

Anyway, while all the other techies, dorks and fashionistas are waiting for a $600 phone, I'll keep my sites set on bikes and time outdoors with my family.

A Taiwanese (or Chinese probably) Schwinn has caught my eye...

2 comments:

The Fun Park said...

No...buy the phone! Help my stock go up even more.

Steve said...

Buy both!