Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Tour DeFarce

Today one more star fell from the sky and I had to ask myself does it really matter?

I hold these guys to some mythical regard, but in reality, my true cycling heroes and inspiration are a lot closer to home.

My brother, my wife, my son, Kirby, Stevo, Grady, Johnoss, Curtis, Andrew, James...so many talented folks in their own right that I have the pleasure in sharing rides and cycling experiences with...

The tour (and professional cycling) will always hold that special spot for me, but it's the weekend rides and adventures that keep me 2 wheelin'.

3 comments:

Steve said...

I agree! When you heal up we need to go for a weekend ride!

Unknown said...

"yeah, sometimes I don't ride in my retrotec team jersey. It's to avoid the fans, NOT to secretly get on the juice so I can beat curtis."

The Fun Park said...

Amen brother!