Saturday, February 23, 2008

SK8 or Die

Funny how I forget, but I used to skate a lot when we were younger. Jake just got some finger boards and it reminded me of summer days and evenings spent trying to perfect the ollie, dragging quarter pipes around and drooling over a trip to Skates on Haight. Jake didn't know what kind of tricks to do, so I went to YouTube and dug up The Search for Animal Chin! We watched 3/4 parts (they didn't have the fourth) and then searched around for old pics online of some decks I had...

Maybe Jake and I can build a quarter pipe and spend some time thrashing!






Search for Animal Chin!

Some decks I had:Per Welinder Street style


G&S Neil Blender



Never had the Hosoi Hammerhead, but drew so the logo so many times I can't count. I always wanted this bad boy!

No comments: