Monday, March 02, 2009

Grasshopper-Old Caz


HPIM2294
Originally uploaded by nickgaetano

Second year in a row, very happy to be out there, despite known amount of suffering I knew was in store.

Faithful wingman Peter started race/ride with me (can see him behind me in this pic from Nick G.), but lead legs got the best of him.

As for me?

50+ miles on a cross bike with more climbing than I care to remember = A great time to reflect on all that has been going on-a lot of good I must admit...time alone in the middle of nowhere, on a bike-well, for me is the goods. Clear(er) head, better sense of purpose...

Of course, I did look forward to getting done with Willow Creek (especially once I was on it) and getting back to S.R. and hang out time...

Nice. Real nice.

Got another one this weekend.

No comments: