Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Skyline Hiking


A Little Help
Originally uploaded by Dooquie

Sunday found the weather incredible, me kinda sore and Jake ready to go!
I am happy to say that my brother and I are again speaking and hanging out and he asked if we wanted to go for a hike---of course we did!

Skyline was chosen and we proceeded to spend almost 4 hours hiking the eastern side of the park and some trails I had never been on before.

David has really taken to photography and shot some incredible pics, one of which is featured above.

Suffice it to say, it was an incredibly beautiful day and made even better by sharing with family...because despite any differences (which we all have), family is important to me, and not being in contact with any part of mine is really hard... glad to be back in the mix.

No comments: