Friday, May 12, 2006

Superhero persona update

I keep looking at the Hulk thing and just do not identify with it. I went back to the site and re-took the quiz, this time paying a little more attention to the questions and thinking a little more about my answers...

I am Spider-Man

You are intelligent, witty, a bit geeky and have great power and responsibility.



Click here to take the Superhero Personality Test



That seems more like me...I'm no Flash like Kirby and Steve, but they ARE much faster than me!

2 comments:

mooTi22 said...

Yeah, Supergirl here thinks Spiderman is a better fit for you...you get to wear your tighty-tights.

Steve said...

I didn't think you were a "Hulk" but I am glad that you are Spidy. At least yo get the two color lycra....me Kirby are stuck with the single red time trial suit.