Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Superfriends

This last weekend found my entire family and I embarking on a trip to MarineWorld Africa USA. After a short trip down I-80, we plunked down a little over $150 for tickets, parking, microwave hamburgers and Voila! We were transported to Vallejo's version of Africa complete with roller coasters (just like you would see in remote Kenya), some dolphins that will never see the ocean and the baggiest jeans this side of Oaktown...

I was pleasantly surprised upon entry to this wonderous park to see some Superheros on their day off enjoying the park and rides. Even better, these were superheroes I actually knew! Thanks to Cari finding the Superhero test online, I was able to see that Kirby, Steve and my brother are all "Flash" (or The Flash to comic book conisseurs out there). I was also able to see Grady as "Wonder Woman". Too cool!

I rushed over there with Jake in tow and asked my best super-buds to pose for a pic...check us out!

"Flash" (Kirby/Steve/David's Identified Super-double), and "Wonder Woman" (Grady's double)- hang out with 2 cool guys!

2 comments:

Steve said...

Nice photo! Although...Wonder Woman looks a little drunk....and really pale.

The Fun Park said...

She also looks like she has put on some weight. One to many beers with spider man.