Thursday, August 10, 2006

Siete

The way things look when I start, I love it!

Just a quick update-I have made it seven days now of 5:30AM rides-both road and mountain and have to say hell yeah!

This morning found me on the road bike and out into Carneros. I saw me some sweet animals including the burros and some of the goat/sheep that were making really crazy noises I could hear for like a 1/4 mile.

I am really excited and look forward to my rides every morning (even if it is a bit hard to crack the old eye lids)...

The small uphill in the Carneros area--great finds on the side of the road as this is a dumping point (despite it's beauty) for all things book, computer and Elton John CD...

My new friend El Burro!

1 comment:

Steve said...

Nice! Good to see that you are getting out to ride.