Monday, December 10, 2007

And I quote...

Reading a ton lately, I'm on a long, very challenging voyage inward...it's amazing how little I really know myself...

Along the way, I've been picking up some great quotes that really appeal to my sense and soul.

Today's quote comes from Jean-Paul Sarte:

"At the moment of commitment, 
the Universe will conspire to assist you."

The statement seems so simple, but as I have come to understand and apply it to myself, the Universal force is only at my disposal upon my commitment to real, hard work at examining my life and getting to my true self...

It's inspiring, daunting and the voyage I am on finally at age 35...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sliding down the slippery slope of philosophy. keep 'er pointed downhill, dude, with the wheels rolling.

The Fun Park said...

Powerful quote! It’s so true. The word “commitment” is a tuff word for all of us. It’s a reality check and realizing things, actions, and even people you like or really enjoy have to change for the bettering of the world around you. A life long journey I myself have been on for a long time.