Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Where am I?

So I'm confused.
I live in Napa.
I went to school in San Luis Obispo...
I lived in Santa Barbara...
I also lived in Redding...

Now I don't really want to be affiliated with the hella harcore Norcal™ thing, but I have always grown up thinking I lived in Northern California.

Reasoning:
Santa Barbara--->south was Southern California or Socal™
San Luis Obispo--->Monterey was Central California
SF--->north was Northern California

Stevo and several other folks from the far north have stated the Bay Area is not Northern California, which leaves me a bit confused as to where I live and what set I can claim. Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I want to make sure I buy the right olde english typeface window sticker for my car/truck.

For now, I will live in Limbo. Smiling.

4 comments:

The Fun Park said...

If you would come live in NC you can go by Redneck. That works everywhere.

mooTi22 said...

Whenever you have questions, just do a little "research" and you will find answers:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_California

"Wiki-wiki-wah-wiki-wah".

Steve said...

You're Nor-Cal in my book. I just like to tease those that think the state line ends North of the Bay.

Red Bluff is so So-Cal.

Steve said...

Mooti22 gettin' all technical now!