Saturday, May 10, 2008

Ketchup


Jake and the Bearded Dragon at Reptile Club...we're stoked to be leading a snake hike in August!



Jake rocking Alston in the field of dreams...



Took some pics of Curtis Brazing a frame...


Super combo post...Little text. Go to my Flickr for pics.


Thanks M. Welby for the Hula song, totally reminded me of my old boss at Tesser who was always playing the ukelele joints. 

In my own music flash back, I spent last night scooping up some old Steady B and MC Ant, followed it up by blasting PE "Yo Bum Rush the Show" today...ahhh yes, my roots are in hip-hop, but now there is so much more...

2 comments:

Steve said...

Great photos! I am looking forward to hearing about you and Jake leading the snake hike.

Anonymous said...

P.E. IN FULL EFFECT BROTHAAAA.

Glad you liked the hula too.