Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Tour De Cure ---Help!

If I was rad and had hair...

In an effort to help not only a great cause, but also my wife's team, I have agreed to do the 100 mile portion of the upcoming Tour De Cure in Napa...

I would really like to raise more than the $150 minimum, so every little bit helps. This is a great cause and if it helps you can think of your donation as paying for me to wear spandex and drag my overweight ass around the Napa Valley for 100 miles!

To donate online, click
My Tour de Cure Page

To send a donation:

Make all checks payable to: American Diabetes Association
Mail to: Ken Prosser
3144 Laurel St
Napa, CA 94558-5629

3 comments:

Steve said...

I'm sorry but that photo is just wrong.

The Fun Park said...

Now that's why I mountain bike. Guys like that give me hope.

mooTi22 said...

Ich.