Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Dear Santa...

...If you think I have been good this year, I only ask for the little things, like some jersey's and stuff from my new drool-worthiest company-Rapha. Makes my Assos bibs look like rags and my Swobo jersey's like Hanes Beefy Tees...

Please Santa, I promise I'll be gooder.

Your pal-
Kenny


PS: Oh yeah and a Garmin Edge 305 so I always know where I am going...


PPS: Here is the website(you have internet right Santa?)-Probably need a size large now that my belly is bigger...
Rapha

Real attention to detail and wool...sigh...I dreama the Rapha gear...Now how to convince Cari that I NEED a $200 short sleeve jersey...


When even a cotton tee shirt cost $50, this little indian will have to look only...

Beep, Beep, Beep...Need more tech gear, NEED more tech gear!

1 comment:

The Fun Park said...

Let the consuming begin!!!!!!!!!!