Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fathers Day


Today was pretty sweet, I saw Jake whom I no longer see most of the week and we spent some quality time together. MOrning was skink hunting on Veeder and then a trip back down the hill to home.

We were heading to lunch with my dad and family so we hooked up the Kidz Tandem Ward was letting me borrow. After a little seatpost modification, we were off. What can I say but WOW! It was so cool cruising with Jake toward downtown. We really had a blast and cousin Kaleb loved seeing us ride.

After lunch we messed around on the new river front while Kaleb chased us, then it was time to mosey to the library to check hours and when the next book sale was.

Jake had a blast riding and we'll be out on it again next weekend as we are helping with the Napa Downtown Grand Prix--a bike race benefitting his school.

I have to say, being Jake's dad is a life saver--makes everything else happening in my world (both good, bad, chosen or not) pale in comparison.

Happy Fathers day Dad, David (soon to be), Stephan,  Stevo, Kirby, Peter, Johnoss, Otto, Bumpa Bill, Grandpa Roughley...hope you all had a great one.


3 comments:

The Fun Park said...

that thing look awesome!!!!

Steve said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steve said...

Ask Curtis to build a SS one that you can race in August!