Monday, June 23, 2008

Dog gone


Well, my time with Kona is up as she now lives with Cari's new partner up on Redwood Road.

She was the first dog that was really in my life, and despite a kinda rough beginning (with me getting adjusted to a new puppy that ate and dug everything I seemed to be concerned about), I truly grew to love the yellow dog...

The past few weeks were something of a bonding time for her and I-going so far as to let her sleep on the bed nightly with me. It was comforting to know she was in the house and generally around.

Much like many things that were seemingly going to be a larger part of my life, she is gone and I will miss her.

Later Kona Bear.


2 comments:

The Fun Park said...

sorry to hear Kona is gone. You need to go get a dog at the pound.

Dadageik said...

Maybe down the line...definitely a pound dog tho'.