Monday, November 26, 2007

Consume

In an amongst the Thanksgiving holiday madness, triumphs and turmoil, I was able to do my American duty and consume beyond my current means...I jumped on a promise I had been making all year and bought a new iMac.

Justification? Of course.
1. I need it for design work here at home
2. I need to have a write-off given the amount of freelance I have done in 2007
3. My Powerbook G4 is nearing 4 years old and is hard to work off of (screen and speed)
4. Leopard is out and running more stable than launch (or so they say)
5. At least I didn't pony up for the 24" version, so I "saved" money

Time to make this thing pay for itself.

1 comment:

Biker Boy said...

Hey Ken.

Let me know what you think about Leopard. I've been thinking about getting it for our Macs and want to have some real world feed back.

I hope that you had a great B-Day and Turkey Day.

Cheers.