Sunday, November 18, 2007

News

Quick:

I have finished my first animated web banners for a client, TRP brakes, here's the first example:

Sorry, you have to click on this to see the animation...

Fun to learn and do, planning timing and easy message for sweet carbon brakes.

Did two rides with my Garmin this weekend, really cool. Despite MotionBase not being 100% Mac friendly (I had to DL Safari 2.0 to get it to upload, oh well)--I got my rides up there. Now the world can see my slowness. I figure it will be good inspiration to ride a little more and work on my donut shape. I'm also really excited to load other courses onto the unit and try out of area rides.


Screen cap of my MB work


This one is for you Steve, the "retro" Visenka kit with me stuffed into it! Sorry for the closed eyes, I was too cold to stay around to re-shoot!

Jake and I spent two days hiking around Redwood Rd looking for Sally's (Salamanders) and shrooms. Found both. You can see a ton of mushroom pics on my Flickr page.

1 comment:

The Fun Park said...

Make sure you bring your new toy to NC with you.