Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Pink


Almost 9 months of waiting, saving, selling bike parts and waiting has come to a beautiful end. I replaced my faithful Ventana (after selling it piece by piece along with a bunch of other stuff) with a Retrotec. And it's pink! I dorked out and did about 20 color schemes, but in the end, I am very happy with simple panels and black logos.

A tremendous amount of thanks to Curtis for letting me be involved in the process, cut tubes, and loiter in the background while this bike came together. 

Thanks to both Curtis and Steve for parts help too---couldn't have built it without you.

True test is how I ride it...been off SS for a bit (since County line??!!!). One thing is for sure, I am looking forward to pushing something easier than the 32:16 I have been using for the past 7 years!

Here's a quick pic, more to come after I get big camera back.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks sweet Ken. Cannot wait to see more pictures and hear how it rides.

BB

Steve said...

Sweet!

The Fun Park said...

Lovely my friend

Gary said...

yeah it's nice, but does it have this?